Ethan Osborne, who’s the Captain of the Kentucky Pirate Party, and running as the Independent candidate for US House of Representatives KY-4, is a veteran, arborist and wildland firefighter, and a former community and union organizer with the AFL-CIO. Ethan spent this Summer as a firefighter in the wildlands of California and Oregon. It’s been a long road with obstacles along the way, but he did it and he should be proud of himself what he’s accomplished. Now onto the next chapter in Ethan’s life, and the future of the Kentucky Pirate Party who will be involved in community outreach on several fronts.
Ethan has paid for this campaign on his own, if anyone wants to donate as the campaign comes to an end. Thank you!
Here’s how Ethan Osborne stands on the issues. Visit his campaign website at oz2022.us.
Thank you to the journalists who have profiled Ethan during his Congressional campaign!
- 2022 midterm elections: U.S. House candidates in 3 Kentucky races talk abortion, inflation – courier-journal.com
- Kentucky’s 2022 midterm election: Places to vote near me – wcpo.com
- Election ’22: A look at the candidates for U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives facing off for election – nkytribune.com
- Thomas Massie, Matt Lehman and Ethan Osborne face off in Kentucky midterm election – wcpo.com
- Election guide 2022: Who’s running for office in Ohio, Kentucky? – wlwt.com